Collaborating is powerful. Harmonized teams produce superior outcomes for their organizations.
That’s why you should bring your entire team to MarTech, May 9-11 in San Francisco, CA. You’ll get strategies, insights and be introduced to marketing technology solutions that accelerate your organization’s digital transformation and customers’ experiences. Attend for:
- Case studies from leading brands who’ve overcome thorny organizational, interpersonal and compliance issues that make or break marketing technology implementations. View the complete agenda.
- Vendor-agnostic presentations from marketing technologists who identify needs, pick solutions and drive implementation.
- Solutions from more than 100 fascinating marketing technology firms. You’ll get to meet large “platform” companies, start-ups who are seeking to disrupt them, and a wide range of specialist innovators who cross multiple marketing platform ecosystems — all in one room. Check out who’s exhibiting.
- The martech community. Connect with others who are creating exceptional online experiences for their customers with marketing technology at several structured and unstructured networking events.
- A shared experience. Successful modern marketing requires people with different skills and experience to work together effectively. Common experiences and vocabulary unify teams so communication is frictionless.
- Inspiration. Developing and rewarding high-performing team members is every manager’s responsibility. Recognizing accomplishments and investing in professional development motivates your team members.
Teams of 3 save 10% off with our lowest-offered beta rates by completing this handy group registration form and emailing it to [email protected]. You get all the sessions, keynotes, panels, networking and conveniences — hot lunches, snacks all day, WiFi — for just $1,483.33 per ticket.
Want to send more? Larger discounts available for groups of 6 or more can save you up to 20% off each ticket.
Tickets for individuals are an outstanding value at just $1,645.
P.S. If you missed Scott’s 1 hour webinar “The 5 disruptions of marketing”, you can see the replay here. Don’t forget to share it with your team!
About The Author