How To Find Products On Demand
How to find products on demand it takes time to research you have to check if is there market for these particular products are there high demand on them but before that check this out:
Here are some of “must have” product guidelines when choosing what to sell.
- The product should not be fragile and easy to ship – Because we are going to be shipping products through the mail, you can avoid most headaches if you choose a product to sell that won’t break during shipment.
- The product should not take up much physical space – Certain ecommerce business models require carrying inventory so it’s in your best interests to choose something small to sell and preferably an item that fits in a shoebox.
- The product’s inherent value should be ambiguous – For example, I would never sell electronics because there is a set value for your goods that everyone is aware of. On the contrary, keepsakes and informational goods are much harder to place a price tag on.
- The product should be timeless – Once again, I would never sell electronics because they lose value the longer they stay on the shelves
- Avoid seasonal goods – In general, you don’t want to choose products that are only purchased during a specific time of year. For example, I would tend to avoid selling Halloween costumes.
- Sell goods that sell from $15-200 – This is the sweet spot for pricing for online purchases.
There’s very simple solution how to save your time and money!
Russell Brunson, one of the TOP funnel builders online is GIVING away his top 3 sales funnels.
What that means? All these three sales funnels are already integrated with high demand products and tested so you don’t have to do the research and waste your time anymore.
Funnel #1 – Selling on average 368 bottles of supplements PER DAY…
Funnel #2 – Sold over 26,187 copies of his BEST SELLING book in less than 30 days…
Funnel #3 – Currently gets him (on average) 12 new high ticket coaching clients per month?
To learn more how to find products on demand click here.