Spread the love
Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Demandbase adds AI-powered DemandGraph to generate lists of targeted accounts
Oct 3, 2016 by Barry Levine
New resource turns data about companies’ customers, interests, suppliers, deals and more into ‘business graphs’ based on relationships.
- The martech lowdown: 2016 trends in review and a look at our bright future
Oct 3, 2016 by James Green
What’s in store for martech? Columnist James Green takes a look at the trends in 2016 and which advancements will shape the industry next year.
- What brands should know about Facebook’s new and upcoming average watch time metrics
Oct 3, 2016 by Tim Peterson
Facebook’s new average watch time metric may sound straightforward, but it has a twist.
- How the newest Adobe-Microsoft partnership resembles ‘Jerry Maguire’
Sep 30, 2016 by Barry Levine
And what it could mean for the balance of power among the major marketing clouds.
- Google opens the AMP fire hose
Oct 3, 2016 by Barb Palser
Columnist Barb Palser believes that the broad surfacing of AMP content in mobile search will expose a universe of AMP content that’s been hidden from view.
From Around The Web:
- Finding Better Mobile Analytics, Smashing Magazine
- Amazon’s Alexa sparks recruitment frenzy as it advertises 400 jobs, www.thedrum.com
- Facebook launches ‘Messenger Lite’ for those with less-powerful Android devices, 9to5 Google
- Google Home Strategy Aims to Use Chromecast to Beat Amazon Echo, variety.com
- 6 Ways Machine Learning Will Impact Ecommerce, Practical E-Commerce
- Where’s the bottom for Microsoft’s Internet Explorer?, Computer World
- Campbell’s heats up mobile recipes via weather pattern-driven AI ads, www.mobilemarketer.com
- Chute Announces Chute Influence to Make Discovery of Influencers Hassle-Free and Effective, www.martechadvisor.com
- Martech Is Boring, but That’s a Good Thing, Ad Age
- Odds are your marketing stack is way bigger than you think it is, Chief Marketing Technologist Blog
- Programmatic Advertising Keeps Getting Better. Here’s How You Can Use It., Convince and Convert
- SYNQY Announces World’s First Open Retail-Merchandising Platform for Ecommerce, Market Wired
- What Marriott learned from its Facebook Messenger missteps, Digiday
- The Internet Finally Belongs to Everyone, Wired