Here’s our daily recap of what happened in marketing technology, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
From Marketing Land:
- Buying Viv, Samsung makes its “me too” virtual assistant play
Oct 6, 2016 by Greg Sterling
Like Siri, Viv sells itself before its ambitious product vision is realized.
- So you want to build a #martech marketing stack?
Oct 6, 2016 by Matt McGee
How do you vet martech vendors? Should you invest more in people or technology? Those questions & more were answered in a Dreamforce 2016 session.
- Here’s how marketing research is looking past consumers and connecting with their bodies
Oct 5, 2016 by Barry Levine
Eye-tracking, brainwaves, facial expressions and other non-verbal responses are giving marketers inside tracks to your real feelings.
- After 4 months & 125M+ pages indexed, where are we with AMP?
Oct 6, 2016 by Kristi Kellogg
Contributor Kristi Kellogg recaps a session from SMX East 2016 in which Google, Condé Nast and Vox Media share successes and challenges with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
From Around The Web:
- 5 tracking errors that mess up your analytics reports, Internet Retailer
- Rubicon Poaches Google Exec to Bring Header Bidding to Apps, Ad Age
- How Many Variations Can You Have in an A/B/n Test?, ConversionXL
- The Optimizer’s Guide to Proper Website Quality Assurance (QA), ConversionXL
- Animoto Launches Marketing Video Builder to Create Professional Videos that Stand Out on Social Media, www.martechadvisor.com
- New ownerIQ Study Reveals Second-Party Data Era is Upon Us, PR Newswire
- Salesforce Unveils My Salesforce1 & SalesforceA: Apps for a Mobile World, www.cmswire.com
- An Inside Look At Snapchat’s New, High-Tech Ads API, Ad Age