How To Generate Multiple Streams of Income
- ACTIVATING YOUR ‘INNER-SUCCESS MECHANISM’: Most people fail because they’re programmed to fail. You’ll learn how to literally reprogram and “wire” yourself for massive success internally, on autopilot.
- STRATEGIC PRODUCT SELECTION: How to find great products to sell that are in high demand in the marketplace. You don’t even have to create your own product, but you must know how and where to find great ones.
- STRATEGIC AND UNIQUE POSITIONING IN THE MARKETPLACE: How to make yourself stand head and shoulders above your competition with the product you’re promoting so that you get the most sales starting immediately.
- MESSAGING: Getting very clear on what your core message is. You want to be a ‘meaningful specific’ and NOT a ‘wandering generality’ like most of your competition.
- CORE SKILLSETS IN MARKETING: You must understand traffic generationand how to drive large amounts of highly targeted visitors to see what it is you’re promoting. The Challenge shows you the ultimate solution!
- MULTI-CHANNEL PROSPECT ACQUISITION: You’ll learn how to strategically build and grow a big list fast using the MCPA strategy.
- CUSTOMER ACQUISITION: This means getting sales. You’ll learn how to convert your prospects into customers and later – raving fans who want to buy from you over and over again.
- CREATING MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME: Right from the beginning, you’ll learn how to set up multiple streams of passive and automated income that complement your main CORE income stream. This strategy doesn’t require any more of your time or any extra marketing efforts, but will immediately position you to multiply your results and income!
- DEVELOPMENT OF YOUR CENTRAL HUB: This is the single most important ingredient for your long-term success. You’ll learn how to create your personal central hub – your “home” on the internet. This will give you the ultimate advantage in the marketplace and multiply your conversions.
Once you’ve successfully completed level 1 and you were able to generate at least $10,000 in sales, it’s time to graduate and go to level 2.