When widespread lockdowns went into effect, online shopping quickly went from a convenience to a lifeline. COVID-19 accelerated the eCommerce explosion, but as more Americans get vaccinated and stay-at-home orders are lifted, will online-first shopping remain the norm?
Meet the speakers:
This panel will explore tactics to stay engaged with newly acquired customers, including:
- Benefits > Backup Plan: When shopping safety is no longer an issue, help customers find new reasons to fall in love with online ordering
- Subscriptions: Increasing adoption to increase MRR
- Loyalty programs: Incentives that keep customers coming back
- Retention-focused promotions: Short-term vs. long term strategies like “Buy Now, Save Later”
- How to synchronize marketing channels like email + SMS for a ‘coordinated attack’
- Coordinating online + offline efforts if you have a brick and mortar component. Example: curbside pickup.
- And more